Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry_Edition10

Happy New Month, lovelies! As always I am excited to share the 10th edition of Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry. The importance of these posts was magnified over the last few days by the  controversy that surrounded the statement of NBA superstar Steph Curry's wife, Ayesha Curry. What was the "atrocious" statement that causes such an uproar? Read it below. 


Social media erupted because a married Christian women believes in modesty and in only sharing her body with her husband! This further proves the moral decay of this generation and it is becoming "abnormal" to do what is right in the eyes of God. It is no longer popular to be covered up and be presentable, but regardless of how the standards of this world changes, God's standard of holiness has not changed; therefore, be encouraged young women of God! The road is narrow that leads to life, but wide is the path that leads to destruction. Continue to honor God in every aspect of your life, including in your fashion choices. This month's look is one I wore to church a few weeks ago! 
Full Outfit:
Since my entire outfit was black and white, I wanted a pop of color for the shoes to make my shoes the highlight of the outfil. 

Red Zebra pumps
Original bought at Amiclubwear
Find the featured shoe Here . (Please note that I since I haven't shopped at that site before, I cannot  vouch for that site so please investigate first before shopping there.)
Find similar shoes that can create the look HereHere, Here and Here

Geo-Pattern Cardigan
Very similar and beautiful pieces found HereHere (Currently on sale), and Here

Gold watch:
Original bought at Aldo store
Find similar gold looks HereHere, andHere


I added more color with a red clutch. 
Find red clutches HereHere, and Here while supplies last. 

Black Midi skirt
Original was bought at Charlotte Russe 
Find similar skirts HereHere, Here and Here

Total look! 

Gold belt was a gift from a sister from my church. It was quite chilly that morning so I decided to use it to pull my cardigan close since it did not come with buttons.
Find a similar belt Here

Thank you for browsing this month's Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry post! As always I would love to share your look with other godly women so if you are interested, email 4-5 pictures to feefeblogs@gmail.com. As the years progress it will become harder and harder to stand for righteousness, but when we encourage each other in prayers and in words of affirmation, we will be able to make it until the end. I pray that you are blessed by these posts and reminded that you have sisters who are pushing towards the same goals as you are. Until next time, may the God of all grace, bless you abundantly and give you the grace to live for Him. 

Yorkamazing <3
Find my Blog on Facebook: Facebook.com/FeeFeBlogs
Find and Follow Me on Instagram: Instagram.com/Yorkamazing
TMV:  1 John 2: 15

" Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."


ps,
This is my poor excuse for a jumping picture! A big thank you to my official photographer. I love you, Seyi. Thank you for always being so willing to take these pictures. My God bless you for helping me put these posts together! I appreciate you, my dear! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment