Thursday, February 11, 2016

Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry_ Edition12



 I've been encouraged by so many people lately concerning Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry and I cannot wait to see where God will take us! For those joining us for the first time, Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry is a ministry geared towards promoting modesty, godliness, purity, and holiness in Christian women. We believe in the Word of God that states that a god-fearing woman is clothed with strength and dignity (Proverbs 31:25). In a society that emphasizes nakedness and lust, we strive to honor the Lord, not just in our personal walk with Christ, but also in our speech, our conduct, and in our fashion choices. Our ultimate goal is to glorify the Lord, be our sister's keepers, and strive to emulate the love of Christ in our day-to-day lives.  By the special grace of God we will be launching the non-profit vision of P31WM next year and expand globally. For February's P31WM feature, I am wearing a casual outfit that can be worn to young adults and singles events or out with friends. I've always wanted to wear all-white, but I love color too much therefore I decided to accent the outfit with splashes of color. Check out more pictures below and details on where the outfit pieces were bought from.







This beautiful top is a hit! I saw it online on shein.com and just had to have it. In addition to it being beautiful, it is on sale for $13.39!! The shirt is very light and will require an undershirt, but it is beautiful in person. For reference, I'm wearing a large. 
I found this amazing colorful wall at the park where these pictures were taken! It was the perfect location for the color vibe I was going for. :)



My white jeans are Jone New York Skinny Jeans. I originally bought it from Marshalls (on sale for about $15!) They are very durable and a great fit. 
Find the brand of jeans Here or check Marshalls or Ross. Jessica Simpson also has nice white jeans!




Because majority of my outfit was white, I added more colors with these Liliana multicolor 4.5 inch heels. I originally bought them from amiclubwear for about $10!
Similar multicolor Liliana heels can be bought Here, or here.

You can also choose to match the heels with any of the colors in the blouse. My original idea was to match with the yellow for an added effect/pop.  





Shoutout to my photographer! You are the best! <3


The moment I thought it was a good idea to attempt to climb a tree in heels. (lol) I'm okay. I stopped myself before I went too far trying to model this outfit (lol)



Thank you for taking the time to check out this month's Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry feature! I have so many great projects underway and I cannot wait to share it all here on the blog. As always, if you would like to share a look with my readers, email 4-5 pictures to feefeblogs@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to share your look. I believe that nothing we do deliberately to honor God is ever in vain. The Bible says that if you are faithful in a little, the Lord will make you master over many (Matthew 25:23). I pray that these posts encourage you to keep being faithful to God by honoring the Lord with your body. You are beautiful. You are wonderfully and fearfully made in the image of the Almighty God. Do not allow this world to make you doubt your beauty or worth neither allow the world to convince you that modesty cannot be gorgeous. Woman of God, you can "slay" and still pray! 


Yorkamazing <3 
Have Facebook? Check out my blog: facebook.com/FeeFeBlogs
Have Instagram? Find me and feel free to follow: Instagram.com/yorkamazing
Today's Memory Verse: Proverbs 31:25

"Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come"





No comments:

Post a Comment