Monday, January 14, 2013

Call Unto Me, and I will Answer You

Today is the first day of my last semester as an undergraduate student. I woke up this morning in my quiet moment and the song on my heart  was "Whisper His Name" by Deluge. In addition, the Word of the Lord placed on my heart was Jeremiah 33:3 " Call unto Me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know". This is my promise from God this semester. I want to urge you all to remember the Name of the Lord this semester or if you are not in school, in whatever part of your life that you are trusting God for something. We have a Heavenly Father that is ever ready to help His children, but like children of earthly parents do in time of trouble, we should call on our Heavenly Father for help. We are reminded of this Fatherly love in the Word of God.

"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"- Matthew 7:11

Ask God, Call on Him, and He will answer you. He knows the gifts He wants to give you and desires to give it to you, but seek His face and ask Him. He will answer! May God bless you this semester and cause you to testify of His faithfulness at the end of the semester. Amen.
Whisper His Name by Deluge

Yorkamazing <3
T.M.V- Romans 8:32 
"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"

No comments:

Post a Comment