Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year Fitness Resolution

At the beginning of each new year, many make resolutions to loose weight and get in better shape for either health reasons or just personal self esteem reasons. As this year starts, I am happy that I will not be making that resolution this year. However, I will continue the resolution I made when I started my health and fitness journey in September 2011 as it was never my intention for it to be a journey with an end date, rather a lifestyle change. I vow to keep respecting my body and honoring it and the Maker by holding myself accountable for what I put in and on my body. I also want to encourage all those that made a new year resolution for better health to change your mindset and instead of making it a new year resolution, make it a life style resolution. In order to stick it your promise, seek the face of God and ask Him for the grace to uphold your promise and He will surely give it to you. I'm here with you too so if you should need any support or someone to hold you accountable, message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in any way I can! You can do this! If you stick to it from today, imagine where you will be in December 2013 and how you would look!! Take it one day at a time and you will surely succeed. This is YOUR journey! On your mark, get set.......GO!
Yorkamazing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment