Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Warnings: Seek Christ Now!

The following was written January 5, 2012 on my facebook page and I feel the need to re-surface it! Take Heed!
To start, let me say that I have no power of my and I am totally dependent on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Personal Savior. This has been placed in my heart and my spirit, and I will not be honoring God if I didn't share it. I pray that you read with an open heart and even if you don't believe it, do your own research click on every link, read the articles and compare everything with the Bible. I will just write this as it comes and I pray that God opens your eyes to the truth so that you are aware of the age in which we are in. THE END IS NEAR.

  1. 2012
On Sunday January 1, 2012, there was a prophecy at my church, The Apostolic Church House of Prayer Ministries here in Houston, concerning this year. 
  • The Lord declared that He is God alone stating that many will rise claiming to be god, claiming to have the power but before He, the Almighty, they are nothing. "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."-Matthew 24:5
  • The Lord said that deception and confusion has been released into the world. This is the time, many will deny God and turn to the devil. BE CAREFUL so that you are not among those that are deceived. "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."-Matthew24:24 
  • The Lord declared that HE IS COMING BACK soon; That He once destroyed the world with flood, but this time He will destroy with fire and brimstone. "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."-2 Peter 3:10
  • The Lord declared that you seek Him NOW! The time has come to hold on the the truth and God like never before. Where do you stand? if you are for Christ, then BE FOR CHRIST 100%. No more being Lukewarm! You are either HOT or COLD! CHOOSE NOW!!  "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."- Revelations 3:15-16 
  • The Lord said this year will be horrible. There will be tears and sorrows like never before but for those that trust in God and hold on to Him, the Lord promised to watch over His own and spare them from the evils that are coming for they are surely coming! "The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul."-Psalm121:7
  • The Lord says to call upon Him at all times. Commit yourself and family into His hands when you go out, while you are out, and when you come in. PRAY AND WATCH! "Pray without ceasing"-1 Thessalonians5:17

These are just a few of the points I remembered and jotted down but the overall message was clear. This is NOT the time to play with your salvation. The end is surely near and the devil is out ready to deceive all he can before his time runs out. Please, if you consider yourself a Christian, make sure you are serving God and not just a Sunday worshipper that thinks by playing religion on Sundays and living your life ruled by the world and things of the world Monday-Saturday night at 3am when the clubs end, you'll make Heaven. The Bible says "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."-Matthew7:21  There a sense of URGENCY and if you are true Christian walking in the spirit, you can feel it. Are you prepared?!?

2. News and Laws/ END TIME PROPHECIES UNFOLDING

It will be very foolish of you to not be keeping up with the laws being passed or are about to be passed and the "freedoms" the world will soon be losing. Stop facebooking and tweeting and WAKE UP! Below are some interesting videos to watch. All these things are setting the stage for the New World Order. The End is near! Read your Bible!!

  • The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012/ SNATCH AND GRAB
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcdeTu6HziY- Dead or Alive NDAA Pt1
The government taking away your freedom of trial by jury or even just defending yourself in court. 
  • Stop Online Piracy Act( SOPA) 


  • Earthquakes/Wars/Famine in many places "Matthew 24:7-8 (NKJV) "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."
  • False Prophets   "Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." 
  • Israel will become the center of news soon. Watch for it!


3. Music Industry and Its Satanic Agenda 
Many people will call me crazy, but I don't care. The "music" industry and some things on the radio are all satanic and unconsciously you are participating in occult satanic worship. Before you tear my head off, do your own research on the Illuminati, freemasons, New World Order, One World Government, The truth about 9/11, and the mega stars you know of and their "alter ego". Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Jay Z, Kanye West, Jessy J, Brittany Spears, Lil Wayne.....the list keeps going. Stop claiming to only be listening to the "beats" and LISTEN TO THE WORDS and WATCH THE SYMBOLS! The Devil was the most gifted singer in heaven before his fall, so it only makes sense that he is now deceiving the world through music. PAY ATTENTION!! You are being dumbed down by these music into blind submission into your downfall!!

Lady Gaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTcR8zB3PI8 - The New Age Agenda and Lady Gaga

Beyonce

Jay Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDgUTQYEIas        Jay Z Deception  

More 


The world is not as innocent as you want to believe. There is a war going on and it's for your soul. There's a devil and there's a God. Believe what you want but the truth stands. You don't have to believe in gravity, but fall from a 100 story building and you'll know gravity is real. The world and all creation are giving signs of the second coming of Jesus Christ. You don't have to believe it, but it's real. Eternity is a long time. Choose where you will spend it. Again I'm not saying I have all the answers, but I woke up to the truth a long time ago and i'm only choosing to share what I've found. If you have questions, feel free to ask, or share what you know, but I will not debate on this matter. I've done my research and have concluded for myself and I only ask that you do the same and conclude for yourself. The truth is like a lion, it doesn't need to be defended. It can fight for itself. Jesus is the Lion of Judah! 

May God keep us all in this era that we have entered. The End is near....prepare yourself. Repent and cling to Jesus Christ!! He's the only One that can save!



From my heart,
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."-Romans1:16

2 comments: