Monday, November 5, 2012

It's For YOUR Own Good

I haven't blogged in such a long time because of all the things that have taken place in the past one month. It felt like and still feels like all that could go wrong went wrong at the same time and the stress of it all was overwhelming. I blog today not to say that the storm has passed or that everything is in its rightful place, but just to express how grateful I am to God for taking me through the most difficult period of this year so far. My faith, trust, and Spirit has been tested with fire and I stand here today as a testament of my victory over the things that has transpired. If you hold on to God's words in the midst of your hardest test, He will see you through.

Without going into too much details, (I'll give my testimony on a later day) I faced difficulties in school work, friendships, had car problems, lack of sleep, work, stress etc. etc. etc. Now that I can see the light at the end of this dark tunnel, I can boldly say that EVERYTHING that happened, was for my own good! God mastermind and planned every situation in my favor. Even the things the enemy wanted to use for my destruction, my God used it for my progression. I won't go into details yet but want to encourage anyone going through a storm in their life. Pray and believe that God is at work. There has to be a test, before a testimony so do not be discouraged. If God is the same yesterday, today and forever, He will see you through as He is seeing me through.
Yorkamazing <3 
T.M.V- Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"

No comments:

Post a Comment