Thursday, October 1, 2015

Proverbs31 Wardrobe Ministry_Edition8

Hi beautiful people! It's a new month and a new Proverbs 31 Wardrobe Ministry post! Today I'm sharing an outfit I recently wore to church. The vision of P31WM is to encourage women to honor God in the spirit and in the flesh. The Bible says we are wonderfully and fearfully made and part of actualizing this is to ensure that our physical representation of ourselves does not contradict the Word of God. I hope that as you walk on your journey that you will be encouraged in knowing that you have many sisters in Christ Jesus who are cheering for you and also receiving encouragement from you.  Continue to see where similar pieces can be purchased from.




Necklace Details:
Click Here or Here or Here or Here find statement neck pieces.
(ps, I was extremely tired in these pictures. The pictures were taken right after my Oncology exam. lol) 

Skirt detail:
Click Here or Here to find similar skirt styles


Heel Details:

Click Here or Here or Here

Watch Details:
Click Here or Here or Here

Black Tote details:
Click Here or Here or Here to find similar totes


Thank you for checking out the 8th Edition of P31WM. If you would like to share a look with my readers please email 4-5 pictures to feefeblogs@gmail.com. You can include a word of encouragement for my readers or information on where you bought your outfit from! It would an absolute pleasure to share your outfit on this blog! Follow on Instagram ( @yorkamazing) or tag me in your pictures (P31WM) and I will repost them! God bless you as you honor Him. See you in November for the 9th Edition! 

Yorkamazing <3
Find My Blog on Facebook: Facebook.com/FeeFeBlogs
Follow Me on Instagram: Instagram.com/Yorkamazing
Today's Memory Verse: Colossians 3:12
"Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering"


No comments:

Post a Comment