Sunday, September 16, 2012

My 1 Year Weight lost Progress!!! Before and After

TODAY IS SEPTEMBER 16, 2012!! I cannot believe it! On September 16, 2011, my entire mindset changed with respect to health and my body. I was desperate to take back the control of my body and something just clicked in my head that day that I cannot explain. I was at my friend's birthday dinner and though I was very happy, I felt miserable in my own skin. I spent the whole day thinking about the times I was a dancer, a gymnast, a volleyball player, All Round Woman Athlete of the Year, and simply just how active I used to be. But that night, all of that had long changed. I had allow college to over-stress me and instead of gaining control in a positive way, I resorted to unconsciously eating and sleeping during the times I was not studying or in lab. Slowly the weight added on, and while I was in denial at first, I slowly began to realize it. The day of my friend's birthday dinner, I remember going shopping to buy shorts to wear, and nothing fitted until I tried on 1X khaki. I couldn't believe it. I ended up buying the 1X but that night, while at the dinner, I knew that day was going to be the end of this unhealthy lifestyle I've adopted over 2.5 years. Immediately I got home, I went to work cleaning out my fridge and the next day I woke up bright and early and spent 2 hours at the gym( morning and evening). I have spent everyday since then  eating well, and working out and now IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR and I've reached my goal!

Stats!

Starting weight: 191.4 pounds
Ending Weight: 140.8 pounds
Total weight lost : - 50.6 POUNDS!

Measurements

Waist:  ~ (-12 inches) 
Thigh: ~ (-9 inches)
Hips: ~ (- 8.5 inches)
Arm: ~ (-4 inches)
Shirt Size: From a 1X to a small 
Jeans: From size 14/15 to size 5/6 (- 9/10 sizes)
Pants: From size 13 to size 3 (- 10 sizes)
Dress: From size 13 to size 5/7 ( - 8/6 sizes)
Shoe size: From 8.5 to 7 (-1.5 sizes)
Ring size: From size 9 to size 7

Left: 9/16/11 (191.4lbs )     Right: 9/16/12 (140.8lbs)
Left: September 16, 2011 (191.4lbs)      Right: September16, 2012 (140.8lbs)
September 16, 2012! ONE YEAR! DOWN 50.6 POUNDS!
My former size 15 jeans......BYE BYE! hello size 4 and 6 jeans!!
I give ALL glory to God who gave me the courage to make the  lifestyle change, the wisdom to learn how to go about it in a 100% healthy way, no short-cuts, and the grace to stick to it for this long! Thank You Jesus for the strength! I hope that I can stand here as a source of inspiration to whoever might read this that you really can do it! Take it one day at a time, one pound at a time, and everything will eventually add up! I'm living proof of this! Get healthy and fit....FOR YOU! I am a full time senior in college taking up to 17 hours a semester and living primarily in chemistry labs, but found one hour a day to squeeze in a workout! If you want it, there's no excuse that is valid enough! Just like that a year has gone, and I could've found myself September 16, 2012 either still at 191.4 pounds or heavier, but that ONE decision has completely changed my life. If you find yourself in the same position I was, make your decision for a healthier you....NOW! There's no need to wait for New Year 2013 to start! Start now and God will help you through if you ask Him!

Watch the video here!
Find Me on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FeeFeBlogs
Yorkamazing <3
T.MV.-Philippians  4: 13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

No comments:

Post a Comment