Monday, September 17, 2012

The Chemist in Me

On days like tonight, I have my analytical chemistry lab from 7pm-10pm and today was the first day of actually doing lab. I can say I really enjoyed it. For the first time I felt like a chemist. I've always told myself that what I wanted to be in life if I wasn't aiming for pharmacy, is to be a forensic chemist like the ones on CSI, First 48, and Investigation Discovery. I love that type of chemistry where you use just a tiny sample of material to determine everything from concentration of the product to even narrowing it down to figure out the manufacturer, or even the time of consumption because of the left over traces in the sample. Anyways, I know it was only the first lab and it will definitely get harder, but at least I love what I'm doing. I love my senior level major classes because they give me the confirmation that I am studying the right thing and in the right field in life. I can't help but thank God for directing my steps to where I am now. I am a chemist...well it'll be official May 2013 :)


Yorkamazing <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment