Sunday, September 16, 2012

Study With Me: Week 4

Psalm 3: 5-6


"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

The word of God sounds so simple, but carrying it out requires His grace. Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart, not part of it. Neither does it mean trust only when you understand what is going on. I am seeing more and more how trust and faith are related, like siblings. Some times I forget to trust God and I rely on my little so called "strength" and understanding when all He is asking is for me to simply just  trust Him and allow Him to direct the path on which I travel. I will trust the Lord and His plans for me. I will command my soul to be still, and wait on His directions for I know that what God has, is far more excellent, than the little my imagination can fathom. Grant me the grace to remember this always Jesus. Amen.

Yorkamazing <3



No comments:

Post a Comment