Friday, August 10, 2012

Awesomeness!



Would you look at that! I came back from lab today and checked my blog, only to find that it's been viewed over 500 times since I started it a week and a half ago.  It's truly overwhelming to know that the little I write here is being read by someone, somewhere. I just want to say how grateful I am to everyone who stops by to read anything posted. I pray that God will use anything you read to bless you at the point of your need. I appreciate those who have sent messages of encouragement, those who have told me that they've gained something from what is posted, and those who have even shared this blog with others. You guys are awesome! This has shown me that nothing is too small, if you place it in the hands of God! He delights in the little/weak things because when He performs that which only He can do, it'll be obvious that it was God that did it. No one can share that glory with Him so if you have something that God is telling you to do, just go on faith!

Yorkamazing <3
Today's Memory Verse (T.M.V)
1 Corinthians 1:27

" But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong"


No comments:

Post a Comment