Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Undeserved Favor

Today was a semi-rough day and to top it off, I was stuck outside in the typical Texas heat.... stranded. But of all the things that happened, I was constantly reminded about God's faithfulness and favor, divine favor, undeserved favor. When I needed help the most, before I can say the "In Jesus name I pray" to conclude my prayer, He already answered it. He sent the right people along to render help at the moment of desperation. He drops it in my heart who I should reach out to for every situation and it happened that those I reached out to, were always in a position where it appears they were ready and equipped to help with the very thing I needed help with. Today's post is short, but I learned to see the handwork of God in the small things today. In the midst of your darkest hour, He speaks peace and shines His light to direct you. The Lord will never disappoint His children so keep trusting in God and thanking Him in all things.

Yorkamazing <3
Today's Memory Verse (T.M.V)
Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path"

No comments:

Post a Comment