Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Love Is He


My Love has hands
It reaches out to Him in warmest embrace
It outlines the features of His beautiful face
Leaves fingerprints of love that leads back to me if traced
And signs my name in His heart's sacred place

My Love has eyes
It sees the inner Him that most cannot find
Beholds His imperfections as one of a kind
For my love makes even the "off" things, fine
Because it sees.... for my love is not blind


My love has ears 
It hears every spoken word
The expressions of love behind musical chords
And It understands the looks, that which is not heard
Knowing that even in silence, we are in one accord

My love has a heart
It feels the that which can't be describe
It beats overwhelmed with emotions, filled with his vibe
Autenthic love like that of a virgin  bride 
For unto him alone has this my love subscribed

He is my Love. 
He whose hands, my heart, never fails to uphold
He whose eyes, my inner being, beholds
He whose ears, my thoughts, are told
He whose heart, for me, is forever renewed, never old

Yorkamazing <3
Written :August 9, 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment