Saturday, August 4, 2012

Health: Taste The Rainbow





I have a new love for fruits and vegetables! They are so delicious and colorful. Skittles say taste the rainbow, but I think they meant this rainbow: the red watermelon, orange cantaloupes, yellow bananas, green honeydew melons, blueberries, and purple grapes. As my body transforms, so does my eating patterns. I'm realizing that most things advertised as food are nothing but highly processed  chemical carbon-copies of real food that have been stripped of all nutritional value. Like they say, "If it comes from a plant, Eat it! If it was made in a plant, Don't Eat It!" I get really excited after every grocery shopping trip when I lay my fruits and veggies out and begin fixing my lunch and breakfast for the week. It's no lie that eating healthy is expensive, but the wise know that it is better to spend a few extra dollars on good food, then to spend hundreds on health medications due to a bad diet.
Yorkamazing <3



No comments:

Post a Comment